Africa Great Lakes Democracy Watch



Welcome to
Africa Great Lakes Democracy Watch Blog. Our objective is to promote the institutions of democracy,social justice,Human Rights,Peace, Freedom of Expression, and Respect to humanity in Rwanda,Uganda,DR Congo, Burundi,Sudan, Tanzania, Kenya,Ethiopia, and Somalia. We strongly believe that Africa will develop if only our presidents stop being rulers of men and become leaders of citizens. We support Breaking the Silence Campaign for DR Congo since we believe the democracy in Rwanda means peace in DRC. Follow this link to learn more about the origin of the war in both Rwanda and DR Congo:http://www.rwandadocumentsproject.net/gsdl/cgi-bin/library


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Do you want to know why Peter Erlinder is in jail?

Wanna know why Peter is detained ?Then you
better start with this document : http://www.grandslacs.net/doc/3588.pdfThe
truth about the rwandan genocide is a pandora's box . Many highly
regarded people are involved,in one way or another( especially the
clinton administration, the UN security council , the canadian sen......ator
Dallaire , the Tanzanian gvt , the Ugandan gvt , Ethiopia ..... ) I
am afraid , they are so many and so powerful that they may prefer waging
another war instead of letting truth come to light. They covered
not only the genocide , but also the assassination of 4 african heads
of states ( 2 in burundi: Merchiol Ndadaye and Cyprian Ntaryamira , 1
in rwanda : Juvenal Habyarimana (and his suit including the Army
chief of staff) and 1 in DRC: Laurent Desire Kabila ) . On the
top of the genocide (which they encouraged by "blocking any kind of
intervention from the international community", or sending their troops
in Rwanda to help the RPF conquer the total power) , they also have
responsibility on death of millions of Rwandans (Hutu and Tutsi ,
opposed to Kagame & RPF's regime , as well as the death of unknown
number of entire Hutu and Tutsi families and simple citizens who dies
just because they were born Hutu) and are still dying up to this very
hour ! Their number is unknown (it is in millions , though ! 2 or 3
million, I guess), but it will be known one day ! That is what
statistics are for, isn't it ?The same group of people covered a
MISERABLE DEATH OF CONGOLESE PEOPLE. I don't even where and how I can
start to explain this. Have you ever heard of a people being
killed/raped/humiliated in eve just beacuse they are "warm-hearted,
welcoming and willing to help refugees with compassion and sympathy " ??
. Well , I know such a people : the Congolese people . Now more than
10% of them are dead of bullets, bombs , rapes , deseases, hunger and
IDP conditions .... their country is in total ruin and pillaged ,
their women and daughters raped by thousands (the number were 40,000 of
raped women in 2004 , imagine what is by now. Recently , I have come
to know that even men are being raped too ) then their private parts
mutilated ! This once welcoming and compassionate people is now overly
exhausted . Some of them who are courageous have taken arms , and some
even turned into beast by what they have lived ! I really can't blame
them . We , Rwandan who exported our hatred in their country are to
be blamed for what is happening in DRC now. With the Prof.
Erlinder's scenario , it looks like this whole thing is going worldwide
: it is the turn of US citizen to be silenced (as far as i know the
French do not speak of this anymore. The big brother/US-UK has ordered
to them shut up... now they are knelt before Kagame confessing their
capital sin titled "Operation Turquoise" ,begging for a small part of
the Congolese plunder ) ! Do you really think Prof. Erlinder
did anything wrong or unlawful in any way ?? I tend to believe his only
sin is discovering the truth( please refer to "http://www.rwandadocumentsproject.net/gsdl/cgi-bin/library"). They will
try everything to silence him , I am afraid . he may be american ,
rwandan ,Chinese or palestinian ... it does not matter to them . They
know nothing other than power and their political and financial
interests. Please , keep the pressure as high as possible !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sρot οn with this write-up, I truly believe this ωеb site needs much more attеntion.
I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

My web blog; Prweb.com

Anonymous said...

I'm now not positive where you'rе gеttіng your infο, however gгeаt tοpic.
I must sρend sоme time findіng out moгe oг woгkіng out more.
Thаnks for ωοnderful information Ӏ uѕeԁ to be in ѕearch οf
this informatiοn for my mission.

my webрage ... www.ticne.es

Anonymous said...

Ηi! I could have swoгn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and cheсking back regularly!


Fеel free to surf to my ωeb blog: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't haνe а dοnаte buttοn!
I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettle for book-marking and addіng your RSS feed
to my Goοgle aсcount. I look forwarԁ to
bгаnd new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook grouр.
Chat soon!

Look at my homeρage Www.Rodeoattitude.Com